IGNORED

online results / stats

poland_exile

Daft question, but can someone point me to a website that lists all the football results along with the scorers, times and attendances ON THE SAME PAGE. Sporting Life, Soccernet and BBC all used to do this but over time have changed format so you have click through individually. I imagine I've missed a real obvious website, so any help appreciated!  

• Admin

Quite interesting that looking at the league table, every team in the bottom half (except Barnsley) had a period of time when they might have feared a relegation scrap.  So for all of us that want a relegation-scrap free season, we better hope to get into the top half.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Quite interesting that looking at the league table, every team in the bottom half (except Barnsley) had a period of time when they might have feared a relegation scrap.  So for all of us that want a relegation-scrap free season, we better hope to get into the top half.

And Barnsley could well have been if the season was five games longer, their form was shocking post January after they`d had the spine ripped out of the side.

Archived