IGNORED

Which one player would be the biggest loss to City ?

Major Isewater

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sums it up for me quite well LB 

Were almost a t a point where we are at a T junction with the potential to slip in either direction , dependent on signings this summer and whether and how quickly those with potential defelop

out of interest - who are you're three or four

Have tbh - of the first team squad I'd say JB and COD have the potential to significantly kick on , I'm being brutal but in terms of really kicking on I'm struggling after that (Not saying we don't have some 'decent' players - was looking for those with the ability to significantly improve)

Brownhill - assume you mean that JB and not Bryan? - and O'Dowda are the two I would be the  most confident on. The other two are a bit further away - Taylor Moore and Lucic are both players who I think have real potential but are extremely young. They have attributes that make me think they *could* go on to be excellent players but lots of players with potential fall by the wayside. On the flipside, none of us really thought Bolasie was going to develop the way he did and, whilst Heaton was one of our better players in our relegation season, I don't think any of us saw him forcing his way into the England squad. So you never really know...

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Brownhill - assume you mean that JB and not Bryan? - and O'Dowda are the two I would be the  most confident on. The other two are a bit further away - Taylor Moore and Lucic are both players who I think have real potential but are extremely young. They have attributes that make me think they *could* go on to be excellent players but lots of players with potential fall by the wayside. On the flipside, none of us really thought Bolasie was going to develop the way he did and, whilst Heaton was one of our better players in our relegation season, I don't think any of us saw him forcing his way into the England squad. So you never really know...

Not seen Lucic but Taylor-Moore as a poss third I'd agree :fingerscrossed:

Archived