IGNORED

Tammy Abraham to Arsenal?

scratchy

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

How do we know Brighton will be a bottom half premier side, they haven't kicked a ball in earnest there yet. Has the lesson dished out by Leicester City been forgotten already!

Having said that, I am 99.9% sure that come the start of next May Brighton will be occupying a place in the bottom half of the table and 99.76% certain they will be in the bottom quarter.

Brighton will finish mid-table, they remind me of stoke, Very well run

Just now, Monkeh said:

he played for england 92 times across all age groups and the b team

Fair point - I was only looking at full caps.

Just now, cityloyal473 said:

We have more chance than Arsenal of getting Tammy.  And I'd say are chances are somewhere between nil, nada, zilch and zero. 

if tammy goes out on loan again then we have a decent chance of seeing him back here imo, I think a stumbling block would be the fact chelsea would want a loan fee and I'd reckon that would be 5 million plus which would put him out of our reach economically 

26 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

not really, he said he'd played for his country 92 time and he has, at various levels

If we're being pedantic, he actually said played for England, not his country.

Same difference I suppose, but when people ask who has the most caps for England, they normally refer to senior appearances as far as I'm aware.

I suppose with this new way of looking at it Peter Shilton needs to keep an eye on Nathaniel Chalobah, who is up to 91 appearances for England (1 short of Emile!!!)

6 hours ago, Monkeh said:

if tammy goes out on loan again then we have a decent chance of seeing him back here imo, I think a stumbling block would be the fact chelsea would want a loan fee and I'd reckon that would be 5 million plus which would put him out of our reach economically 

How so? It would cost us twice that to get a replacement as good on a permanent with no guarantee of success.

5mil for Tammy for another season? I`d snatch their hands off.

13 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Welbeck is Heskey Mark two. 

Both vastly underrated footballers.  Yes, I'm being serious.  When fit, both were (are in Danny's case) very important players for England.  

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nope 92 at all levels...full caps, u21s, B team, u18s etc etc....as I said Heskey has played for England 92 times...

Be honest....you got lucky with a lazy read on google didn't you :P

Just now, Davefevs said:

Both vastly underrated footballers.  Yes, I'm being serious.  When fit, both were (are in Danny's case) very important players for England.  

Be honest....you got lucky with a lazy read on google didn't you :P

Got lucky?! Heskey played for England 92 times....that is what is known as a fact....

Sorry to hijack a thread but at a pub quiz (currently hiding in trap 2) and need some help.

Anyone know how many times Heskey has played for England?

Any help appreciated, in the answer, not in trap 2, thought I better make that clear.

ta

Archived