IGNORED

German league

Red Army 75

8 minutes ago, kevthered said:

As long as they're better than that so called Premiership plonker that we had against Brum I don't care as ....Would be an extra if she had a nice butt as well..Might swell the attendance too as well

No idea how Lee Mason is a premiership ref. Had a shocking game.

20 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have appointed a woman referee for next season in there top flight. What are people's thoughts on this happening in England. Obviously there are lines women who seem to do ok . How would people feel about a female referee in England.

As the football in general is total shit it would be great to have something to look at

20 hours ago, Erithacus said:

It may have slipped from the memory, but Wendy Toms was the first female official in the League way back in 1991, and I understand she still referees in the National League. There are also about four assistants (linespersons?) on the current list, too. The numbers will only increase, boys, so we'd better get used to it. Give it time and it will be women who make all the decisions and dish out all the aggro! Men will be only found at a pub - or man creche, if you will.  ;)

Although Toms didn't actually referee a match in the top 4 divs she certainly did well to progress so far in a male dominated environment, and as you say, that was a long time ago when it caused great surprise...

On 19/05/2017 at 18:01, Snufflelufagus said:

They might possibly get a bit more respect / less sweared at by the players. Also I wonder what the rules would be on them dating any players.

Shouldn't be any different to the potential for male refs to date players should it?

11 hours ago, Distortia said:

If they're good enough and fit enough, I don't think their gender matters at all. I'm all for it. The standard of referees currently is hardly that high, so a larger pool of options would be a good thing for me.

Spot on. Presumably those against it might consider rejecting the help of a female nurse in hospital? A far more challenging role imo. 

17 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Spot on. Presumably those against it might consider rejecting the help of a female nurse in hospital? A far more challenging role imo. 

On the contrary ,some of us would insist upon it .

Male doctor , Lady nurse , that's just how it should be.

:robbored:

Archived