IGNORED

News

Wardie

Only returned from new york just a few hours ago and have had very little chance to find out any city news over in the states.

The only bit of news that i have heard is that maclean has gone to wednesday!bloody scumbag

so could someone please tell what has been going on all this week since i have been on my travels in the states?

cheers

Woodman and Bell have both signed new contracts, Carey has rejected the clubs "final" offer and has been told to stay away from training unless he signs. Hill is also still yet to sign a new contract, but as he is under 24, if he was to leave we would still be entitled to compensation.

Peacocks signed for Sheffield Wednesday, Burnell for Wycombe (who we play in the first round of the league cup or whatever it's now called).

Murray has been give number 7 back with Wilkshire dropping to 14. Coles has been given number 5 with Butler dropping to 12. Lita, Heffernan and Miller have been given numbers 8, 9 and 10 respectively. Stowell has moved to number 27, Gillespie is number 19, and Bradley Orr is 17 (also signed from Newcastle on a free).

Aaron Brown is no longer a City player, and looks to be heading for Stoke. If that move falls through then apparently there are a couple of other Championship clubs after him, including QPR. Mooney signed for Oxford yesterday (thankfully), and if you believe the website in Preston, then Clayton Fortune could be on his way as we have supposedly agreed a fee (although nothing has been confirmed by the club).

Think that just about covers it :city:

Archived