IGNORED

Season Ticket - Help Needed - View from W11/W12?

Bristol_Badger

Hi, 

I'm looking to buy/renew my season ticket (in a different stand) and wanted to know if there was any way I could see the view from my new seat somehow? I remember a few years ago that if you picked a seat then it showed you a view (picture) of the view from that seat (or block).

Is there something similar i can do without going down to the ground?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Hi, 

I'm looking to buy/renew my season ticket (in a different stand) and wanted to know if there was any way I could see the view from my new seat somehow? I remember a few years ago that if you picked a seat then it showed you a view (picture) of the view from that seat (or block).

Is there something similar i can do without going down to the ground?

Thanks in advance.

I remember that too. Shame the club got rid of that function. As above, which stand/block you thinking of?

When I renewed I moved to a different seat as they'd already sold the ST seat I had for the season just finished to someone else....I asked if I could pop down one lunchtime and sit in my proposed new seat to check the view etc and was told 'no' - yet they've allowed me to do that in the past.

Not a big deal but surely not too much hassle to let someone check out a new view before shelling out loads of dosh?!

I remember years ago (Alan Dicks era) going to the ground and buying my season ticket in the Grandstand and being shown around like royalty. A lady said this seat or this seat is available and I chose one just down from the Directors Box. I had that seat for quite a few years. It was so much easier in those days. (Unless someone can tell me you can still do that).

22 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

When I renewed I moved to a different seat as they'd already sold the ST seat I had for the season just finished to someone else....I asked if I could pop down one lunchtime and sit in my proposed new seat to check the view etc and was told 'no' - yet they've allowed me to do that in the past.

Not a big deal but surely not too much hassle to let someone check out a new view before shelling out loads of dosh?!

I agree they should, who did you contact? It's too late now for a few weeks as after Thursday evening they have started killing the pitch with chemicals ready for it to be relaid. Just about all the access' to the stands have their shutters closed as the fumes are bad for the staff working within. No way can they let people try out seats at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your responses, the blocks I'm looking for are W11 or 12 in the West.

Cheers 

I can't help with the view, but I have edited the title of the thread hoping that someone else might. Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I agree they should, who did you contact? It's too late now for a few weeks as after Thursday evening they have started killing the pitch with chemicals ready for it to be relaid. Just about all the access' to the stands have their shutters closed as the fumes are bad for the staff working within. No way can they let people try out seats at the moment.

I'm not sure who I spoke to, it was whoever answered the phone! Like I said, in the past it's never been a problem but this time it was for some reason. It was a few weeks ago - middle of April - so can't see why I couldn't quickly sit in a seat just to check the view etc...anyway, it's no big deal, just would have been a nice touch to let someone have a quick butcher's....

I meant whether it was Supporter services,ticketing, marketing etc not the actual persons name. Can you remember what you opted for when you rang?

I would have hoped they would have been more helpful. I know a lot of staff who can't take holiday during the season are off this time of year so they are a bit stretched et the moment, but as you say it was during the season there should have been someone available to assist people with this type of querie. Disappointing. 

Archived