IGNORED

Dominic Solanke to Liverpool

brizzlelou

Good signing for Liverpool and unreal to have got him at that price. Watch him quite a bit in the England set up and is a really good forward. Rated above Tammy by Chelsea fans which makes the fee seem even madder. 

He hasn't had the same exposure as Tammy, 21 games for Vitesse was his only pro spell. 

Just now, Bs4Red said:

Good signing for Liverpool and unreal to have got him at that price. Watch him quite a bit in the England set up and is a really good forward. Rated above Tammy by Chelsea fans which makes the fee seem even madder. 

He hasn't had the same exposure as Tammy, 21 games for Vitesse was his only pro spell. 

Not so sure if he's rated above Abraham now based on Chelsea fans I know. The fee is only so low due to it being from a tribunal.

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

Not so sure if he's rated above Abraham now based on Chelsea fans I know. The fee is only so low due to it being from a tribunal.

Yes agree, I meant prior to this season. Hard to compare with Solanke having such little exposure to the pro game and Tammy taking to it so well.

Yeah I just read up on that, strange that Chelsea couldn't get the deal over the line.

Will be interesting to see Liverpools plans for him, can't see him around the first team with the options they have

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Do things like this suggest that some of Chelsea`s good young prospects are perhaps becoming a bit disillusioned with the prospects for making the first team?

Yep. A club that has hardly ever given youth a chance. Tammy will be in the Premier League regular but that will never be at Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

Yep. A club that has hardly ever given youth a chance. Tammy will be in the Premier League regular but that will never be at Chelsea.

Could well still be a future starter for Chelsea however would probably end up with them having spent on a buy back.

3 hours ago, Super said:

Absolutely. How could you go from 20,000 people chanting your name every week back to playing Palace reserves in front of one man and his dog. If Chelsea can`t guarantee the man something he`ll be off IMO and will have no shortage of options.

4 hours ago, Super said:

Depends how long Conte sticks round for, as he thinks very highly of Tammy.

Archived