IGNORED

Charity signed City shirt 2016/17

Official Glover

Hi all, 

Hope the mods are okay with me posting this here (if not, please move it to where it should be...)

My name is Martin and I work for Yeovil Town Football Club along with my twin sons aged 16. Last month, we visited all 92 Premier & Nationwide League grounds collecting signed memorabilia to auction off upon our return. Had some fantastic times during the two weeks we were away, memories to last a lifetime. Watched twelve matches, met loads of ex-Yeovil players and collected about fifty items for the two charities - the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and the Adam Stansfield Foundation. If you want to read more, our website is at http://www.4-2-3-1.org and our Twitter account is @4231Challenge 

We have a signed City home shirt available to bid on from 9.00pm tonight for seven days. I collected it from the club on 21st April and going by the squad numbers and Googling the other signatures, I believe it has been signed by Flint, Wilbraham, Tomlin, Bryan, O'Dowda, Taylor, Magnusson, Wright, Brownhill, Fielding, Paterson, O'Leary and Matthews. There are four others on there (one might be Smith) which I'm trying to get identified. 

I'll link the shirt later when it goes up but I hope it makes a good deal for two great charities. 

Enjoy your summer and good luck for next season! 

ETA: Forgot the link.... 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201942648430?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

25 minutes ago, Official Glover said:

Hi all, 

Hope the mods are okay with me posting this here (if not, please move it to where it should be...)

My name is Martin and I work for Yeovil Town Football Club along with my twin sons aged 16. Last month, we visited all 92 Premier & Nationwide League grounds collecting signed memorabilia to auction off upon our return. Had some fantastic times during the two weeks we were away, memories to last a lifetime. Watched twelve matches, met loads of ex-Yeovil players and collected about fifty items for the two charities - the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and the Adam Stansfield Foundation. If you want to read more, our website is at http://www.4-2-3-1.org and our Twitter account is @4231Challenge 

We have a signed City home shirt available to bid on from 9.00pm tonight for seven days. I collected it from the club on 21st April and going by the squad numbers and Googling the other signatures, I believe it has been signed by Flint, Wilbraham, Tomlin, Bryan, O'Dowda, Taylor, Magnusson, Wright, Brownhill, Fielding, Paterson, O'Leary and Matthews. There are four others on there (one might be Smith) which I'm trying to get identified. 

I'll link the shirt later when it goes up but I hope it makes a good deal for two great charities. 

Enjoy your summer and good luck for next season! 

Best of luck for your fundraising.

Exeter has a special place in my heart so to know the Adam Stansfield Foundation is getting a few bob is awesome. 

Thanks for your kind words, SP.

We planned the challenge around Adam to be honest... we started in Yeovil and ended in Exeter which mirrored his career. Met Adam's sister on the last day which was a revelation in itself; a lovely lady who told us so much about him that I, as a Yeovil fan, didn't even know. 

Best 2 weeks of my life and a wonderful ending. 

Archived