IGNORED

Champions League Final

Super

Just now, RedM said:

Take a wild guess? I'm not saying I agree with it as I said, but this match is very high profile and we know for sure there is nothing some groups won't do 

Surely not that pack of bellends who can just about afford a wrap of m cat some nuts and bolts and a old 3210 to detonate it with ?, drones, rocket launchers, hahahaha don't make me laugh. I think some people are giving this mob far more credit then they deserve. 

Just been chatting to a family member about the roof, he said no bags at all have been allowed into the stadium, only official merchandise bags if you have purchased something. Apparently thousands of lockers have been brought in and everybody who has a bag had to have it locked away! Imagine the chaos after trying find lockers and queue to get bags back!!!

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Surely not that pack of bellends who can just about afford a wrap of m cat some nuts and bolts and a old 3210 to detonate it with ?, drones, rocket launchers, hahahaha don't make me laugh. I think some people are giving this mob far more credit then they deserve. 

Google if you don't believe me. No specific threat but fears of drone attacks, and Dortmund team bus also recently attacked was mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Tell that to the families of 22 people in Manchester

Just now, RedM said:

Google if you don't believe me. No specific threat but fears of drone attacks, and Dortmund team bus also recently attacked was mentioned. 

I believe you, I just can't believe the authorities think that shower can afford drones and launches, do they honestly believe they'd blow themselves up if they could afford remote detonation devices, drones, launches and such like, they can't even get hold of machine guns. 

16 minutes ago, Rascal said:

You'd gamble and take the risk would you, or close the roof and have one less option for them so you could put your resources elsewhere? I'm glad you are not head of security.

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Can't we just stick to the football. 

Indeed. I was just explaining why the roof was closed according to news sources. It's been HT so as its just about to start again back to the football

49 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I've backed Juve 1-0 and Dybala to score 5er wins me £155 if it happens, I've just ordered a takeaway as well, hopefully it's here for quarter to 9, because Taggart starts at 9. 

Is that the same Taggart who used to be your centre half? Let me know if it's the gorgeous bird doing the post mortems 

Archived