IGNORED

Alcoholic chants.

Norn Iron

Ok, I appreciate that whilst the national media hasn't picked up on the unofficial nickname of Cider Boys, can we change the Thatchers Gold chant? Some of us have moved on to real ale and today in Lidl Norn Iron, we can buy Butcombe Gold! 

Maybe verse 2 could be about Butcombe and then there would follow a chant to rival that silly Celtic or Rangers chanting from the 70s, only this time it'll be Thatcher's or Butcombe.

Cheers!

Screenshot_2017-06-08-17-21-09.jpg

14 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Ok, I appreciate that whilst the national media hasn't picked up on the unofficial nickname of Cider Boys, can we change the Thatchers Gold chant? Some of us have moved on to real ale and today in Lidl Norn Iron, we can buy Butcombe Gold! 

Maybe verse 2 could be about Butcombe and then there would follow a chant to rival that silly Celtic or Rangers chanting from the 70s, only this time it'll be Thatcher's or Butcombe.

Cheers!

Screenshot_2017-06-08-17-21-09.jpg

We should sing about alcohol but in moderation.

13 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Cheers!

Sorry, dude, Cider it is, no can change, otherwise we just become A N Other club. One of the things that makes us distinctive - no other WC club sings about cider.

13 minutes ago, forbespm said:

I like being present and remembering the game!

And I like a pint or two and being a bit merry yet I'm still present and remember the game fully.

Not everybody who enjoys alcohol before a game is some sort of pissed up knuckle dragger.

It would be bad manners not to mention:

I love you, yes I do
Cause I know that you love me too
I love you, yes I do
Gona spend all my money on you

I don't care, when they stare, at the way that I'm always with you
We're a pair, it's not fair when they say we're a special brew

13 hours ago, Neo said:

And I like a pint or two and being a bit merry yet I'm still present and remember the game fully.

Not everybody who enjoys alcohol before a game is some sort of pissed up knuckle dragger.

I was actually talking about myself before I quit alcohol many years ago.I never said there was anything wrong with enjoying alcohol before the game,same as there's nothing wrong with choosing not too.

Archived