IGNORED

Who Gives A To$$

Reds

Because we had more important things to look at like perhaps the inclusion of a couple of new strikers. I dont understand why after half a season of fans asking for a top striker and one of their reasons being "its the only position we need to improve" that suddenly when defenders and average midfielders go to other clubs we seem to need them! There was no doubt that last season our defence and midfield would have survived in division 1 and it was just our strikeforce that let us down.

I can understand the need for 1 attacking midfielder "Scott Murray anyone??" who we bought towards the end of last season but other than that our squad doesnt need stregnthening!

Maybe as our left side was #### last season but managed ok, it definately showed at the Millenium Stadium. With Arron Brown gone and Mickey Bell not that good we could of signed the Millwall man, maybe he was free.

How did he drop from 1st Division to 3rd and we cant even get Stewart to drop 1 level. :city:

Because we had more important things to look at like perhaps the inclusion of a couple of new strikers. I dont understand why after half a season of fans asking for a top striker and one of their reasons being "its the only position we need to improve" that suddenly when defenders and average midfielders go to other clubs we seem to need them! There was no doubt that last season our defence and midfield would have survived in division 1 and it was just our strikeforce that let us down.

I can understand the need for 1 attacking midfielder "Scott Murray anyone??" who we bought towards the end of last season but other than that our squad doesnt need stregnthening!

Couldn't agree more in regards to the strikers comment.

Maybe as our left side was #### last season but managed ok, it definately showed at the Millenium Stadium. With Arron Brown gone and Mickey Bell not that good we could of signed the Millwall man, maybe he was free

Couldn't agree more in regards to our left side.

Maybe as our left side was #### last season but managed ok, it definately showed at the Millenium Stadium. With Arron Brown gone and Mickey Bell not that good we could of signed the Millwall man, maybe he was free.

How did he drop from 1st Division to 3rd and we cant even get Stewart to drop 1 level.  :city:

Let's not mince divisions here...... he's going from the second to the FORTH division...... and we can't get into the second..... whatever the powers that be call the leagues.

Guest sprout1883

I think it's a good signing for us. Millwall wanted to keep him, but he wanted more then a 1 year contract. Our scout said he didn't really think we could get him, but you don't know if you don't try.

Also we might have done quite well signing players because we've been doing it quitely unlike your club doing it in the newspapers

I think it's a good signing for us. Millwall wanted to keep him, but he wanted more then a 1 year contract. Our scout said he didn't really think we could get him, but you don't know if you don't try.

Also we might have done quite well signing players because we've been doing it quitely unlike your club doing it in the newspapers

Oh please, he's a joke, you'd have to be to play for you.

Yeah but Stewart was at the Gas when they were better than us!! Anyway, I wouldn't want him here.

As for Ryan, Scott Murray used to fly past him every time I remember, he's a joke, Wisey only had him in his squad because he was a tough-nut and Wisey likes tough-nuts.

Mickey Bell and Craig Woodman are the best left-back's in our division!!

Archived