IGNORED

Tammy loves Aqua

Septic Peg

27 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Oh yes. This beauty was uploaded to Twitter, courtesy of Mr Joe Bryan...

Perhaps Newcastle will be put off by Tammy's shocking taste in music?

https://twitter.com/joe_bryan179/status/874684273470689280

You're talking about the people that gave us the musical talents of Gazza and Ant n Dec....I think he'll be fine in their eyes, sadly!!! :D

Just now, redsince1994 said:

Nah Cologne is the French name for the city, Köln in German

having flown there for many years in the past, Cologne (know what you are saying) was printed on the ticket. you might want too talk too the tv stations who insisted the country called the Netherlands and called it Holland.

8 hours ago, reddoh said:

having flown there for many years in the past, Cologne (know what you are saying) was printed on the ticket. you might want too talk too the tv stations who insisted the country called the Netherlands and called it Holland.

Wouldn't that be because the english word is the same as the french word? I've travelled through Germany on tge trains and it was definitely Köln.

Bloody europeans :P

22 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

You're talking about the people that gave us the musical talents of Gazza and Ant n Dec....I think he'll be fine in their eyes, sadly!!! :D

For a bit of balance, the Toon also gave us The Angelic Upstarts, Bryan Ferry, The Animals, Prefab Sprout, Sting, Dire Straits, The Lighthouse Family, Dubstar, The Pet Shop Boys, The Wildhearts, The Toy Dolls and The Tygers of Pan Tang....

Archived