IGNORED

Louis Carey...

Leroyfromthestart

Do we really need Louis Carey next season? If we play 3-5-2 next season then thats one defender less that is needed, so provided that Matty signs we'll have 6 defenders in Butler, Coles, Fortune, Hill, Woodman and Amankwaah (ok admittedly not initially due to injury)fighting for three positions.

However, if both Carey and Hill were to sign on and we got one more centre midfielder or centre forward I think we'll be a stronger side than last season.

Guest ChestyBoyLydneyRed

go on scarey carey as some person called you at sheff weds away sign the contract because you are good enough for us!!

Off with him I say, Greedy git, he turned down the fisrt then the final offer, his heart is in his wallet and not in the club.

Welcome to 2004 Carey, I honestly think he's a quality player and hope that he does find it in his heart to sign the new ( Improved) contract, but times are hard and demands in the lower leagues are long gone!

Thnx for your services and good luck ! ^_^

HAVE A HEART LOUIS SIGN THAT CONTRACT,AT THE END OF THE DAY CITY HAVE OFFERED AN IMPROVED DEAL, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING LOUIS HAS SAID IN THE PRESS BUT YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING,HE KNOWS THE CLUB IS ON A SHOE STRING REGARDING MONEY AND IF HE LOVES THIS CLUB HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.

ITS MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME ^_^

Archived