IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Needing 4 an over , just hit a four and England throw another wicket away going for a big shot. Just like the mens team this. And I wish Nick Knight would shut up about pressure building, there were 2 batters in and ticking along at over the required rate.
If they don't win from here it's their own fault.

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

They are in serious trouble now, and at risk of throwing the match and, thus, The Ashes, away.

Win this match, and Taunton is the decider.

Loose, and it would turn out to be something of a damp squib.

Good couple of strikes by the number 10. 

Can’t believe how stupid that was from Ecclestone. 

1 hour ago, TomF said:

This last over has been horrific, seems hard to see them chasing this down 

Their batting has been absolutely criminal. Getting out to needless premeditated shots. Theres a gap in the market here for a really sensible batter to just stay in and not risk her wicket. Ridiculous wickets so far. 

The more I watch women’s cricket the fewer wicket taking balls I see, there’s just no excuse. 

Edited by Fordy62
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I’m travelling up tomorrow for the first two days, unless the missus calls me back to say our second’s on the way, and hope Jimmy has more of an impact than he’s had in the series so far.

I think that selection is a bit harsh on Tongue, and I’m not even going to mention Mo and Bairstow. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

51 minutes ago, tin said:

I’m travelling up tomorrow for the first two days, unless the missus calls me back to say our second’s on the way, and hope Jimmy has more of an impact than he’s had in the series so far.

I think that selection is a bit harsh on Tongue, and I’m not even going to mention Mo and Bairstow. 

Enjoy the cricket. And congratulations on the baby 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Their batting has been absolutely criminal. Getting out to needless premeditated shots. Theres a gap in the market here for a really sensible batter to just stay in and not risk her wicket. Ridiculous wickets so far. 

The more I watch women’s cricket the fewer wicket taking balls I see, there’s just no excuse. 

The worst thing was England women needed under one run a ball, yet they still took the areal route and gifted the Aussies their wicket.

The pity is their isn't alot between the men and women and their Aussie counterparts, apart from catches win matches, which has cost us dear...

• Like 1