IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

1 hour ago, TomF said:

You absolute useless shites, Scotland. 

God I pray NZ beat Afghanistan. 

Can you imagine social media if they don't?

I take no real pleasure from India losing, I allow myself a wry smile, but I just hate the madness that envelopes the cricket networks when they win.

I am not sure what is worse; social media when they win or the awful comments made about Shami when they lost to Pakistan. 

Just now, TomF said:

We lost it by being poor in field at times today. Gifted them around 10 runs.  Also the Roy situation didn’t help us. No idea who you promote to open as Bairstow and Malan don’t look great atm.  Ali perhaps. 

Praying NZ win tomorrow personally. 

Absolutely. If India and Australia both qualify you know one of them will beat us.

1 minute ago, TomF said:

We lost it by being poor in field at times today. Gifted them around 10 runs.  Also the Roy situation didn’t help us. No idea who you promote to open as Bairstow and Malan don’t look great atm.  Ali perhaps. 

Praying NZ win tomorrow personally. 

Gotta be Bairstow to open surely? Malan takes too long to get going and the likely SF against NZ, Boult will bowl like a test match against him. Big blow to lose Roy (poor sod). England never got going tonight but still came very close on a shit pitch (again).