IGNORED

Evening Post - Sigh.....

Maesknoll Red

Haha put pictures of a new IEP and a 158/159! 

Personally can't wait for these to replace the 153s on the Severn Beach/Local Services to Taunton/South Wales etc 

• Admin

A 163 coming??  Class 800's taking power from electrified track, hand me down 'locomotives', some of which date back to the BR 70's, the route will not see electric trains until 2020, this was either put together by a 12 year old intern, an old soak or a total incompetent.......

54 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

A 163 coming??  Class 800's taking power from electrified track, hand me down 'locomotives', some of which date back to the BR 70's, the route will not see electric trains until 2020, this was either put together by a 12 year old intern, an old soak or a total incompetent.......

I think it's 165/166 turbos isn't it? 

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I think it's 165/166 turbos isn't it? 

They are what's being cascaded from Reading, no idea where they get 163's from.  Or that they are locomotives, or that the beach line will be electrified and that IEP's can take power from electrified track- very much doubt in this day and age  any new third rail DC will be laid........

Just now, Maesknoll Red said:

They are what's being cascaded from Reading, no idea where they get 163's from.  Or that they are locomotives, or that the beach line will be electrified and that IEP's can take power from electrified track- very much doubt in this day and age  any new third rail DC will be laid........

I thought the same ................................ :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Henry

Just ................ 'Henry'???

:dunno:

We are getting somewhere, Mikey.

Not a single reference to 'whack-job', lunatics, Andrea Leadsom, or rimming members of the shadow cabinet!!!

Well done - keep this standard up!

:hug:

tFj

Archived