IGNORED

Why do we have fans like this?

JasonM88

Why do we have fans like this?

Pretty obvious, in fact it's blindingly obvious. So obvious it hardly needs reiterating again, does it? Because everyone is different, we don't all share the same values, opinions, mores... Life is full of people who think along these lines.

And because every football club has fans like this. That's why. 

On 02/07/2017 at 23:12, ciderbeans said:

A - because we gave him a full season with regular game time that enabled his development and success of which he should be grateful for.

B - he is going to the prem but IMO is not ready for it with only one full season under his belt and my point is it could work against him. But another season in the champ would strengthen him further.

C - have you seen his instagram? He is all about the glitz and glam so I doubt I'm too far off the truth. Most footballers his age nowadays get dazzled by the thought of prem football even when they aren't ready and it becomes proven when they drop down the leagues to start all over again. Just saying.

D - it's all my opinion of which I am entitled to

Can't be bothered to read the rest of this.

there are people in football much better placed to judge whether Tammy is ready for the Prem or not.

i wouldn't say his insta is that "glitz and glam" mostly pics of him playing football.

16 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Can't be bothered to read the rest of this.

there are people in football much better placed to judge whether Tammy is ready for the Prem or not.

i wouldn't say his insta is that "glitz and glam" mostly pics of him playing football.

his claim C.  'GLITZ AND GLAM' Is ....... total bollox and fictitious 

BTW @ciderbeans - according to Dean Holden Tammy is obsessed with football and improving

Further evidence that your opinion and idiotic tweet is misplaced and embarrassing

Archived