IGNORED

Brickstand - Lego Ashton Gate

Septic Peg

Had a spare 5 mins and took to one of my 6021 hobbies to build the following :shifty:

In all fairness, it looks great! Superb effort and thought it would be worth sharing:

Tap/click the link to see the array of pics/detail.

<would like to confirm it wasn't me who built this - 'twas only a gag. Full credit to the person who actually made this and the 43 others so far>

5 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Had a spare 5 mins and took to one of my 6021 hobbies to build the following :shifty:

In all fairness, it looks great! Superb effort and thought it would be worth sharing:

Tap/click the link to see the array of pics/detail.

you're a patient man cap'n nice work!

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Remarkable what one can do with leggo these days. Well done.

Careful, or you will be giving the Rovers board ideas as to how they can build their new stadium on a  budget.

6 hours ago, pongo88 said:

@Captain Hindsight - do you have any Lego tents? If so, you could knock up a model of Rovers' ground.  

The guy on Twitter was actually at the Mem the other day, taking photos for a rumoured Lego build... (if you click on the tweets I posted and go back a few days, you'll see. He was also at AG and saw LJ walk past 'pretending to be on his phone') Lego ain't cheap so I'd imagine a Lego replica of the Mem will be worth more than the real thing!

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just needs to Lego of his perceived exclusivity.

:clap:Bravo Rob.

14 hours ago, Davefevs said:

IMG_1038.JPG

Ahhhhhh so thats what world class sprinklers look like!

Mind you I think white would be better as yellow makes it look like it sprinkles piss, saying that it would go well with the shit that gets dumped on it during match days.

Archived