IGNORED

Anyone know when the new season cards will be sent out ?

Fiale

Does anyone happen to know when season tickets will be sent out (for those that have changed seats etc... other people can use last seasons card i think)   ?

Just trying to save myself a work time phonecall to BS for info.... they tend to frown on personal calls (though apparently Facebook 7 hours a day is fine)/

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

Does anyone happen to know when season tickets will be sent out (for those that have changed seats etc... other people can use last seasons card i think)   ?

Just trying to save myself a work time phonecall to BS for info.... they tend to frown on personal calls (though apparently Facebook 7 hours a day is fine)/

Quite late in July usually I think. Anyone know if they issue a new season card for someone who is a PLUS this season but wasn't last season (renewed same seat for this season). My father will be keen to have proof of his full food and drink discount! 

At the time that I renewed my card, City were automatically upgrading the cards to "Premier" (?), which entitles me to a greater discount at the food outlets etc. I'm just wondering how the catering staff will recognise that fact as my card has not changed.

Does anyone know?

• Admin
48 minutes ago, ooRya said:

At the time that I renewed my card, City were automatically upgrading the cards to "Premier" (?), which entitles me to a greater discount at the food outlets etc. I'm just wondering how the catering staff will recognise that fact as my card has not changed.

Does anyone know?

You'll get a new card

3 hours ago, ooRya said:

Does anyone know?

Do you mean Season Ticket Plus? I'm sure all long term season ticket holders had this?

1 hour ago, BS15_RED said:

Do you mean Season Ticket Plus? I'm sure all long term season ticket holders had this?

Yes that's what I mean.

Don't know TBH, but when I renewed mine it stated that I was automatically being upgraded to "plus".

• Admin
27 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Yes that's what I mean.

Don't know TBH, but when I renewed mine it stated that I was automatically being upgraded to "plus".

If you renew you automatically qualify - new ST holders have to pay extra in their first year

Every year we are told the old card will roll over....and every year we all get a new one.

If we are extremely lucky, the 2017/18 design will carry out new whacky crayon font to match the training gear. Then we can fill another thread with utter indignation.

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Are we thinking next week these get sent out? 

Personally would have thought maybe into the last week of July

But as the club are using the same card for anyone staying in the same seat, the number they are sending out this summer will be massively down on previous years so would assume easier and quicker to distribute

Archived