IGNORED

Need Two tickets for Today's game

Gibbo95

2 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

They were on sale this morning FFS

Is there any need for the 'FFS'?

Maybe all tickets have now been sold or they've stopped selling them?

Either way, I really don't understand the need for the 'FFS', it's not like he's come on here saying "I need 2 ******* tickets for this afternoon" is it?

15 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Is there any need for the 'FFS'?

Maybe all tickets have now been sold or they've stopped selling them?

Either way, I really don't understand the need for the 'FFS', it's not like he's come on here saying "I need 2 ******* tickets for this afternoon" is it?

They have all been sold. Why didn't he/she buy two when they were actually on salez

Just now, JasonM88 said:

They have all been sold. Why didn't he/she buy two when they were actually on salez

I don't know, maybe that would have been a more appropriate reply to @Gibbo95 rather than coming across so aggressive to what seems like a fairly normal request.......

Maybe he (she) couldn't make it but their circumstances have literally just changed, I don't know......

I swear like a trooper myself but verbally swearing to actually typing it out is easier to do through habit. It just seemed like your reply was very aggressive & if you couldn't help him (her) out then surely it would have been more polite to just not reply rather than FFS him (her). Especially to a fellow City fan who is new to the forum.

Of course, that's just my view & others may think it's appropriate to reply to such a post in such an aggressive way?

Archived