IGNORED

South Stand for FC Twente

BS15_RED

2 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Have I missed something? Is the South Stand closed for this game? I just tried to book tickets in there for the game, and every block is coming up with no seats available.

I had the same problem

17 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Yeh i remember Royal Antrup (I think),pre-season friendly, they were really up for it.a few thousand of them turned up.fighting with stewards and police were called in.

Although your new record signing did make his home debut and score a hattrick. An omen perhaps..?

I'm not really sure what a game against a team from a different country really has to do with the FC Twente game though... and the Royal Antwerp fans were possibly the best I've ever seen at Ashton gate. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Although your new record signing did make his home debut and score a hattrick. An omen perhaps..?

I'm not really sure what a game against a team from a different country really has to do with the FC Twente game though... and the Royal Antwerp fans were possibly the best I've ever seen at Ashton gate. 

I was thinking the same, plus I don't remember seeing any trouble then or it being reported afterwards.

On 10/07/2017 at 11:00, redmycolour said:

Yeh i remember Royal Antrup (I think),pre-season friendly, they were really up for it.a few thousand of them turned up.fighting with stewards and police were called in.

Might be my mind playing tricks but I thought Royal Antwerp fans were just here for a good time. I thought it was the Ajax fans that caused a spot of bother when they came over for a "friendly".

16 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Might be my mind playing tricks but I thought Royal Antwerp fans were just here for a good time. I thought it was the Ajax fans that caused a spot of bother when they came over for a "friendly".

Remember the Antwerp game well. Very loud support. They did cause trouble along Duckmoor Road, fights breaking out where Duckmoor met Luckwell (near the Primary School). They had this huge banner saying 'hooligans' which they carried and had in the ground too.

Archived