IGNORED

Purple Shorts

SARJ

Noticed we played in an all purple outfit against Bristol Manor farm.

Do't buy kits anymore but quite fancied some new shorts. Went online but shop only sells the extremely bright Lime Green shorts. Any ideas if the club will be selling the purple ones we played in? They looked quite smart.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 hour ago, SARJ said:

Noticed we played in an all purple outfit against Bristol Manor farm.

Do't buy kits anymore but quite fancied some new shorts. Went online but shop only sells the extremely bright Lime Green shorts. Any ideas if the club will be selling the purple ones we played in? They looked quite smart.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I can't help with availability but I've just written on another thread about how I liked the all purple, especially the socks as the proper away kit white ones don't seem right. I doubt if it will be available, but you never know if enough people ask?

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Scotty tweeted over the weekend that he had made the decision to wear purple shorts with the purple shirts because of having two games in two days it made it easier for him to get all the washing done. I'm being serious. 

I guess he knows what he's doing by now, seeing him unload his van yesterday he looked pretty organised with all the shirts hung up on racks...but as a fellow operator of a washing machine, whether they are purple or lime throw them all in together, it's not like the colours are going to run in that type of fabric!

Archived