IGNORED

PREDICTION LEAGUE REMINDER

EmersonsRed

I know there's a sub-forum for it but for some reason there are two friendlies being done. There are a lot of people who haven't yet submitted there choices for tonight so get it done by 6:45 for those involved...

Feel free to delete after that time mods, wouldn't want people to miss out.

One reason I feel the sub forum is a bad idea, I totally forgot friendlies were being done and caught it by chance, tbh I still think one stickied thread on the main forum is better or if its kept in the sub forum still having a stickied thread on the main forum that just reminds people in the title when the next predictions are in by. 

I wasn't aware either. Are they just being done for practice for both the fans and the organiser and will be wiped once the real season starts or do they count towards the final outcome( bad idea)?

This was in the opening post to be fair

I plan on implementing and running from now through to the final game of our season. Whether that be Sheffield United or a potential Wembley return ten years on! I will be including pre-season friendlies vs Torquay and FC Twente as I don’t know about you but I am getting slightly agitated waiting for the season now!

Archived