IGNORED

Tinnion's Tweet

Bar BS3

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

That was the first time he performed that season.  He'd been poor in the first 4 league games, picking up yellows for verbals.

As @Jack Dawe commented, this video was the point after the signing euphoria that I began to worry.  Having watched it back last night, it doesn't seem too bad, but there are little things that I recognised as being similar to teams / dressing rooms I'd been in (obviously not at pro level) where it all ended in tears / fights / cliques etc, all unhealthy.  I'm not that normally that perceptive, so I kept schtumm.  These things stay under wraps when things are going well, but when things start to go wrong, the digs / bants become personal, and people bite on both sides of the banter.  

The 'loyal love' ticker tape on the screen in the background should NOT have been allowed.  That worried me, the club allowing LT to promote his business venture.  Don't tell me they didn't spot it.  To me it felt like he knew he'd be able to get away with things at City...at least whilst he was riding the big wave of the fan's love-in.  I think it showed him up to not be very bright, but that is fine by me.  I also didn't think Wilbs looked overly-comfortable either.

Anyway, it's all over now, LJ needs to build the dressing room camaraderie of the 14/15 squad...and take us forward.

Fair point didn't notice the promo stuff. The one thing he said that might irk me was about GON never being there then he said "I thought I had a good contract" or something. People bragging about what they're on etc can cause rifts

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Fair point didn't notice the promo stuff. The one thing he said that might irk me was about GON never being there then he said "I thought I had a good contract" or something. People bragging about what they're on etc can cause rifts

I originally typed something about "contracts" and then deleted it, but you can bet he wasn't shy is telling people about it.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 02:19, MarcusX said:

I wouldn't say tomlin says anything untoward in this? Flinty and Pack said worse, besides this is how groups of lads talk about each other, every team I've been in is the same. I'd be more concerned if they only had nice things to say about each other, that would suggest they aren't close enough or get along well enough to banter each other - as you see with the comments about some of the fringe lads.

LT most likely had issues but this video proves nothing I'm afraid.

I'm guessing Tomlin is the one on the right? All that video proves to me is that the people at  football clubs who release light hearted videos hoping that they are funny, should stick to football and not 'humour'. That was a painful watch.

22 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Christ. I've been found out... 

If you only knew the half of it. I'm forced to watch it. With my partner, her 10 year old, her 99 year old grandmother and her autistic 12 year old son whenever I visit.

The only one who wants to watch it? The 12 year old. This week's classic? Making sausages that looked like they were being pulled off and then simulated ejaculating from ketchup machines over the women participants breasts.

I kid you not. What a load of shit. Not in my name. I left and walked home......

Are you not confusing it with ' Live at Parliament ' ?

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Are you not confusing it with ' Live at Parliament ' ?

Christ you're right. My mistake.

Twas Dennis Skinner shooting some love custard all over Teresa whilst Jeremy C had his hand on Dennis' pump ;)

Bit like Wilbs and LT (who remembers him now?!) on that Youtube video.

Archived