Leeds

Villa

Brum

Wolves

Forest

Boro

QPR

Sheff Utd

Lummydaze, they can't even allow away fans on to the corporate hospitality bar balcony without it kicking off big time. 

AG is still initimidating when it wants to be.

No not really. People may want it to be like back in the day  now v Birmingham fans walked out quietly side by side. AG is a safe family friendly ground.

On 18/07/2017 at 17:32, Woodsy said:

Apparently so. I wasn't in or around the park, I'm sure others can confirm for sure

Ha, good to know! Don't want them to think we're a bunch of carrot crunching hicks!

I clearly remember it going off right next to the Wedlock pub after the game, also clearly remember a Charlton lad pulling a big knife out from the sleeve of his jumper during that particular fighting. It all stopped pretty quickly at that moment!.

On 7/23/2017 at 11:16, Portland Bill said:

I clearly remember it going off right next to the Wedlock pub after the game, also clearly remember a Charlton lad pulling a big knife out from the sleeve of his jumper during that particular fighting. It all stopped pretty quickly at that moment!.

Ha - sounds like that was the correct decision!

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 18:49, BobBobSuperBob said:

Yep 1-1 at home

Lost the  replay 2-0

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 21:11, The_Don said:

Tinnion free kick if my memory serves me. Always remember the pathetic performance in the replay at the old Valley.

Charlton Athletic 2  Bristol Pathetic 0  ...  then. 

Archived