IGNORED

Un-struggle

ColeCiderRed

Lets be honest have not kicked a ball yet and really have no idea how the season will pan out

Unless some big tansfer activity comes before the start of the season which 'let's be honest' worked very well with Lee Tomlin, wage bill smashed for not a lot of return.

We will struggle or we may start off well like last season, settle the team and finish like last season without the middle blip.

We have bought a £5 mil plus Striker,  who has a very poor record of scoring! we could have signed Britt Assombalonga for 14m who is injury prone and could well be sidelined most of the season.

Transfers will have to start happening soon because silly threads will start emerging asking why and no one likes a WUM

I am already worried for us in this coming season well you would not be a city fan if you werent

We cn not continue with the last season team, who struggled to stay up but we stayed up!

I think there will be something happening, but the new season is very close, and the team need to jell now not during the first 2 months. But that is not a requirement when we sign players in January.

Apologies for the new thread, I guess I could have added this to the struggle thread. But writing pointless threads seems to be all the rage!

Archived