IGNORED

Fc Twentye friendly

Redmycolour

25 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I booked my tickets for this and the Plymouth friendly on my iPad yesterday? What issue do you have? :) 

Wowsers. It's working!

Last week, via Forever Bristol login, you could get to the stadium plan and no further. 

So that's the telephone and booking systems sorted. All we need now is toilets in the fan park and tables in the concourses and I'll be well happy.

While I'm on, just an idea possibly for raising at the next fan/official meeting... could Forever Bristol membership for a few selected games allow the purchase of two tickets in advance of general sale?.Don't mind if the guest is full price, just want to make sure when bringing 'neutral/day out' friends we all sit together. Trying to drag new people to the ground isn't helped by the fact we end up scattered atound a seating block. Wouldn't expect that arrangement to include likely sell out matches, so no one would be disadvantaged.

9 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Dolly.im taking my disabled wife, will she be allowed to take her mobility scooter inside.and where's the disability seating in the Dolman. 

Yep, if you haven't got your tickets yet, probably worth ringing now and explaining you need a spot for a mobility scooter, they can sort your tickets for collection. Plenty of level access in the Dolman, I just wouldn't leave it until this evening to sort :) 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep, if you haven't got your tickets yet, probably worth ringing now and explaining you need a spot for a mobility scooter, they can sort your tickets for collection. Plenty of level access in the Dolman, I just wouldn't leave it until this evening to sort :) 

Thanx Dolls,already got tkts.

Archived