IGNORED

Brum/Brentford Tickets

Bobbie

I live in Ldn and don't have a season ticket. Considering getting a membership so I can get priority before they go on general sale, not sure if this is just a waste of money or not. 

Do people expect these games to sell out before it gets to general sale?? 

42 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

I live in Ldn and don't have a season ticket. Considering getting a membership so I can get priority before they go on general sale, not sure if this is just a waste of money or not. 

Obviously the answer is that people don't know. That's why people get a membership. 

It's only £20. Well worth doing to pretty much guarantee yourself a ticket and get discounts at home games. 

I highly recommend getting a Forever Bristol card.

I too live in London, the London away game tickets sell VERY quick (I missed Brentford last season due to it selling out). Also you then save £5 on any home games you attend.

Great value in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Bobbie said:

Brentford being a tuesday night away game would be unlikely to sell out, although it is a relatively short games, tuesday night away followings usually are fairly small for obvious reasons. 

1 hour ago, Selred said:

I highly recommend getting a Forever Bristol card.

I too live in London, the London away game tickets sell VERY quick (I missed Brentford last season due to it selling out). Also you then save £5 on any home games you attend.

Great value in my opinion.

Yeah, I also live in London and have missed Brentford the past two seasons for the same reason. The only downside is that I believe you can only buy one ticket with the membership? I plan on attending with two mates who support other clubs so will have to wait regardless of holding a membership. As mentioned by other posters I can't imagine this will sell out too quick given it is a Tuesday night. 

2 hours ago, Coppello said:

Yeah, I also live in London and have missed Brentford the past two seasons for the same reason. The only downside is that I believe you can only buy one ticket with the membership? I plan on attending with two mates who support other clubs so will have to wait regardless of holding a membership. As mentioned by other posters I can't imagine this will sell out too quick given it is a Tuesday night. 

Brentford is standing, so get yours now and your mates when they go on general sale, that way at least you will not miss out. I'm a member to ensure I can get tickets, my brother who occasionally wants to go is not, so I've always done it this way. For seated stadiums it's rarely a problem as City fans are not good at sitting where they are told to.......naughty boys.

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

Brentford is standing, so get yours now and your mates when they go on general sale, that way at least you will not miss out. I'm a member to ensure I can get tickets, my brother who occasionally wants to go is not, so I've always done it this way. For seated stadiums it's rarely a problem as City fans are not good at sitting where they are told to.......naughty boys.

For some reason I didn't think of this :facepalm: thanks a lot! 

2 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

No it's standing and sitting, not all standing. So you may be stuck with 2 uptop seated and yourself downstairs standing if you're not careful.

7 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

It's not all standing at Brentford in the away end....

Got my ticket for Brentford. Looking forward to it, I enjoyed it last year (apart from the game, Tammy nearly in tears, Tommo looking really sheepish as the team and management got booed off the pitch). But a nice old-school ground. Shame it's a Tuesday.

Archived