IGNORED

Crowd for FC twenty

Ashtonwurzel

European nights at the Gate are great, enjoyed the recent (ish) matches v Ajax with two guys called Louis Suarez and Evander Sno, wonder what happened to them? Before that Majorca with a decent little forward by the name of Samual E'to and Glasgow Rangers and their 3,000 noisy fans. I am sure the Twente game will be great and a Dutch player will emerge from the Twente ranks to be a real star.

I've heard the Gas have had some European  glory nights recently as well, a trip to Somerset Park to take on Newport County!

I've just put this on another thread but has anyone thought of this

I'm wondering how this will pan out, will singers be allowed to stand? How can they relax the rules for this match and no other even allowing for the low attendance and friendly status? 

30 minutes ago, RedM said:

I've just put this on another thread but has anyone thought of this

I'm wondering how this will pan out, will singers be allowed to stand? How can they relax the rules for this match and no other even allowing for the low attendance and friendly status? 

I've been to plenty of friendlys, I wouldn't worry about it, there will be a relaxed atmosphere from stewarding right the way down, my only concern would be the Dutch fans, they aren't known to behave themselves 

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 23:36, Kodjias Wrist said:

There seem to be a lot of fans i know who are making their mind up on the evening and being our toughest fixture of pre season I reckon we could muster 7000.

if people are making their minds up on the night cant see many going, have you seen the weather forecast!

18 minutes ago, pillred said:

if people are making their minds up on the night cant see many going, have you seen the weather forecast!

The weather forecast may be a factor in me going as, like Kevsi, was planning to go to the County Ground to see Glos v Hampshire.  So it will either be Twenty Twenty or FC Twente on Friday night:facepalm:.

Archived