IGNORED

Is It Our Year

TheresaGreen

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

What experience has Tinnion got of management and coaching has he been prepared or groomed for the role or stuck in as a popular choice with the frustrated fans ?

No offence with the name we-------- but i cannot get rid of it when i sign on .

I was going to change it to QPR down under but lack the ablity and know how to do it.

Even i am embarassed by li now , help

Guest tommyisgod
What experience has Tinnion got of management and coaching has he been prepared or groomed for the role or stuck in as a popular choice with the frustrated fans ?

I believe he is a qualified coach, and has been helping with the youth teams for a few years now (also remember seeing him at a reserve match vs Yate Town with John Ward when there was no real apparent reason for him to be there). It's something he's always wanted to do, and I think the board have gone for a choice they hoped would be popular with the fans (not everyone is convinced), and someone with inside out knowledge of the club & players.

No offence with the name we-------- but i cannot get rid of it when i sign on .

I was going to change it to QPR down under but lack the ablity and know how to do it.

Even i am embarassed by li now , help

If you ask TomF on the "Admin" board really nicely, he'll change it for you.

There's no I in team - message to Clarke Carlisle (But if you look really hard, you can find a 'me')

Thanks Mate for that mcuh appreciated hope Tinnion works out i am sure as he is one of your own the fans should be more patient and supportive of him than they would be with an outsider which is positive .

I do

remember though that his remarks about QPR bottling promotion were put in the QPR players dressing room at Hillsboro so i am sure he now knows not to motivate the oposition with mind games !

I am sure Ollie would use mind games if he had one.

Seriously Tinnion seems a loyal decent bloke like Holloway and i wish him and City well and hope you come up and join us rather than us coming dwon to see you!

Archived