IGNORED

New home kit size

EDoubleD

I had the white away top from the 2014/15 season in XXL. I think the new home kit is slightly tighter at that size, but I still went with it. Thinking about it I've probably stretched my old top a bit. And my pin stripes aren't that vertical on the new kit. I've no idea why...

On 29/07/2017 at 09:11, EDoubleD said:

Anyone picked up the new home kit? How tight is the fit? Looking to get one but carrying a bit of Christmas weight (..........) so if it's spray on I'll upgrade to a large.

A large will fit very snugly over your double D's..! 

There is a new system I've developed for finding the correct size clothing in each shop. 

You go in, pick the size you think you are and try it on. 

If it's too big, you try a smaller one. If it's too small, you try a bigger one. 

It's a pretty fool proof method. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

There is a new system I've developed for finding the correct size clothing in each shop. 

If it's too big, you try a smaller one. If it's too small, you try a bigger one. 

There is a flaw in your plan.

Women.

You can't just go into the store, and buy something that fits.

You have to go into the store, find something that fits, DON'T BUY IT. try on lots of shit you don't want, have lunch bought for you, wait until 5 past 5, the shop shuts, you leave with nothing - and then get stuck in the ******* traffic.

F F S.

:grr:

tfj

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You're alright then, phew

Archived