IGNORED

Fulham manager unhappy with clubs transfer policy again!

Tipps69

22 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

If Aluko is sold I think he'll walk.

Would seem like a very strange decision to sell Aluko, while they have replaced Chris Martin (gone back to Derby) with the lad from France, they haven't signed anyone who could replace Aluko & unless Sessegnon is going to play left-back (in place of Malone) which seems like it's not what Jokanovic really wants to do, they are going to have others in the squad who he clearly doesn't rate so I'd be surprised to see them feature in the team.

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Would seem like a very strange decision to sell Aluko, while they have replaced Chris Martin (gone back to Derby) with the lad from France, they haven't signed anyone who could replace Aluko & unless Sessegnon is going to play left-back (in place of Malone) which seems like it's not what Jokanovic really wants to do, they are going to have others in the squad who he clearly doesn't rate so I'd be surprised to see them feature in the team.

Agreed, but already sounds like he has had to fight hard to get the bids for Aluko rejected.

Clearly there's a rift between him and recruitment, and as we know, every player has his price.

Big bid for Aluko to go would probably be the final straw IMO.

Sessegnon is quality, like Bryan (LB or LM) but better IMO

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Agreed, but already sounds like he has had to fight hard to get the bids for Aluko rejected.

Clearly there's a rift between him and recruitment, and as we know, every player has his price.

Big bid for Aluko to go would probably be the final straw IMO.

Sessegnon is quality, like Bryan (LB or LM) but better IMO

But it sounds like he wants to play Sessegnon in left-midfield but if their recruitment team haven't signed a replacement for Malone, it sounds like Sessegnon will have drop in there which will greatly reduce his & their attacking options down their left.

As for Aluko, I've never actually been that impressed by him at Hull or Fulham, doesn't do it consistently enough for me so I'd be intrigued to know who have bid for him & at what value? Plus how much Fulham actually value him at? Because I wouldn't be surprised if we were one of the clubs who have at least enquired about him.

And I agree, if Aluko was to leave, I could see Jokanovic jumping ship.

Archived