IGNORED

Anyone still want a season ticket ?

miketh2nd

If you are interested in getting a season ticket  in the south stand  please Pm me asap!!! (price can be negociated but within reason)....Includes the Barnsely game!!!

p.s I think seat can be anywhere in the ground but obviosly you'd have to pay the upgrade of price too..

3 hours ago, miketh2nd said:

If you are interested in getting a season ticket  in the south stand  please Pm me asap!!! (price can be negociated but within reason)....Includes the Barnsely game!!!

p.s I think seat can be anywhere in the ground but obviosly you'd have to pay the upgrade of price too..

It's reserved seating in South Stand. What block & Row is it

Ipswich fans 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I've heard of people throwing the towel in early, but...wow! 

Ipswich fans are already talking about Mick McCarthy being sacked 

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/410381/mccarthy/#13

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/410439/realistically-i-think-mick-could-be-gone-at-the-end-of-august/#35

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

we've been talking about that since xmas so we have them beat,

I think ipswich are going down

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

At least we are very rarely boring.! 

I'd love us to be just boring this season. No chance of promotion but no risk of relegation. Plenty of boring draws instead of losing matches by one goal. What bliss!

23 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I'd love us to be just boring this season. No chance of promotion but no risk of relegation. Plenty of boring draws instead of losing matches by one goal. What bliss!

We are easily pleased really aren`t we? Wouldn`t it be nice to be able to, say, go on your mate`s stag night without having to cry off because you absolutely positively have to be at AG for a game as it is so important that you can`t afford to miss it?

(Yes, it did happen to me last season with the Barnsley home game!)

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

The team that have spent the most consecutive years in the Championship without going up or down.

So which team have spent the most consecutive years in the championship who have gone up or down???

9 hours ago, miketh2nd said:

Can you sell a season ticket to someone who isn't the person 'named' on the card?!

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I can offer 27p and a pack of wotsits

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Can you sell a season ticket to someone who isn't the person 'named' on the card?!

Fine. New offer.

27p, a pack of wotsits and will change my name to what is on the card.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Fine. New offer.

27p, a pack of wotsits and will change my name to what is on the card.

Isn't it about £150 to change your name? Might work out cheaper! 

I remember a great story in the media about someone who accidentally spelt their name incorrectly when booking flights with RyanAir....when they went to check in they were told they'd have to pay an 'admin fee' to change the name to their correct spelling - so they made a few phone calls and legally changed their name so it matched the incorrect spelling as that was cheaper than the admin fees! A dramatic way to make a point and shun unreasonable admin charges!

In fact here it is! https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/jun/05/student-changes-name-by-deed-poll-to-avoid-220-ryanair-admin-fee

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I remember a great story in the media about someone who accidentally spelt their name incorrectly when booking flights with RyanAir....when they went to check in they were told they'd have to pay an 'admin fee' to change the name to their correct spelling - so they made a few phone calls and legally changed their name so it matched the incorrect spelling as that was cheaper than the admin fees! A dramatic way to make a point and shun unreasonable admin charges!

In fact here it is! https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/jun/05/student-changes-name-by-deed-poll-to-avoid-220-ryanair-admin-fee

Think this is one of the best name change stories

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/farnborough-fc-field-messi-beckham-2160943.amp

Apologies that it is the Mirror.

Don't think Farnborough fans ever thought they'd see Messi play for them!

(Methinks there were some seriously POed better halfs)

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Pedantic alert -

Flight tickets don't need to actually match your "real name", they just need to match what it says on your passport (which obviously is your real name!) 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Pedantic alert -

Flight tickets don't need to actually match your "real name", they just need to match what it says on your passport (which obviously is your real name!) 

Yep but the guy had had his flight booked under a name which didn't match his real name on his passport....so they were different, so he changed his name to make a point...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep but the guy had had his flight booked under a name which didn't match his real name on his passport....so they were different, so he changed his name to make a point...

Yeah, I just read the article. I replied based on what was described in the post, where it was at check in. 

Didn`t the bloke who was NewsBunny that was on BSB in the early days of satellite TV change his name to stand in the General Election with the intention of changing it back afterwards? Allegedly he then got arrested for something during the campaign and got convicted so couldn`t change back because he had a criminal conviction.

No idea if it`s true or not but a great story.

Archived