2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

I'll go with:

.........................Fielding

Pisano...Hegeler.....Wright......Bryan

...................Pack....Smith

Brownhill........................Paterson

................Reid....Diedhiou

Bench: Đurić, Lucic, Mags, Kelly, GO'N, Engvall, O'Dowda

I'd go for this but Flint for Hegeler and Engvall for Reid.

Just now, Tom said:

I'd go for this but Flint for Hegeler and Engvall for Reid.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Flint today. I can't see him starting. 

If he made a mistake after the "head turned" comments, people will say he shouldn't have been picked. 

Flint needs to come out with a statement saying he wants to stay or go now. 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Will be interesting to see what happens with Flint today. I can't see him starting. 

If he made a mistake after the "head turned" comments, people will say he shouldn't have been picked. 

Flint needs to come out with a statement saying he wants to stay or go now. 

Inclined to agree with this. All this speculation isn't helping anyone, least of all Flint himself. Sorry as we might be to see him leave, the man's more than put in his shift for us and is entitled to look to better himself if he thinks he can: I don't think any reasonable person on the forum would give him a hard time for that (although of course there are always a few, hence the use of "reasonable").

11 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Inclined to agree with this. All this speculation isn't helping anyone, least of all Flint himself. Sorry as we might be to see him leave, the man's more than put in his shift for us and is entitled to look to better himself if he thinks he can: I don't think any reasonable person on the forum would give him a hard time for that (although of course there are always a few, hence the use of "reasonable").

Agree, there needs to be closure regarding Flint more so than Bryan. It's an interesting dilemma for Johnson, for me he has to play Bryan. I don't think Flint will be in the squad today for the reasons stated by Johnson.

Archived