IGNORED

Korey Smith

And Its Smith

11 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I was sat by the dugout today and it was very interesting to note a few things.  Most notably how much Korey Smith was organising everyone, primarily Pisano and Hegeler.  A lot of his work goes unnoticed I think and he's vital to how we play.  

8 minutes ago, David Brent said:

We all noticed 

Everybody does notice that's for sure,just a matter of keeping him fit because he is a understated gem 

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think that's true - been a fans favourite every season he's been here.

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Everybody does notice that's for sure,just a matter of keeping him fit because he is a understated gem 

Some people on here this week said he wouldn't be in their team so don't think EVERYONE can see it. 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Some people on here this week said he wouldn't be in their team so don't think EVERYONE can see it. 

I think people appreciate his strengths but expect him to give a level of performance as he has done for years. He has been a fans favourite though ever since he's been here - I think his role in the side has always been noticed.

The difference now is that players like Pack are also being noticed and appreciated more than before, hence the threads on here. Wasn't always the case before.

You'll always get people on a big forum like this that wouldn't start X player or Y player - but I still get the impression most people like and rate him.

21 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I was sat by the dugout today and it was very interesting to note a few things.  Most notably how much Korey Smith was organising everyone, primarily Pisano and Hegeler.  A lot of his work goes unnoticed I think and he's vital to how we play.  

Decent game today, much more like 15/16 season.  Outshone by Pack, who must've run Bobby Reid very close for MOTM.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think people appreciate his strengths but expect him to give a level of performance as he has done for years. He has been a fans favourite though ever since he's been here - I think his role in the side has always been noticed.

The difference now is that players like Pack are also being noticed and appreciated more than before, hence the threads on here. Wasn't always the case before.

You'll always get people on a big forum like this that wouldn't start X player or Y player - but I still get the impression most people like and rate him.

Pack so much more influential in the final third, that is where he can really improve his game....absolutely fine in the middle if the park, but if he can contribute more closer to their goal we gave a very good player on our hands.  He did that today, and I thought he was excellent.  Played like a man who is totally confident in his ability at this level.  The ball-win, followed by driving run forward, following by curling shot that was pushed away by Davies, typified his game today.

Archived