IGNORED

Lansdown stand

Danwal

I abused my sons mini membership to get the posh seats in the Lansdown stand. I saw a guy  in a tracksuit with two blokes in suits. Clearly no interest in the football and looked like a new signing. However he did go down to the bar at half time to buy some drinks( Fanta and Pepsi) anyone else see him and know he he was. Also suited up and sat a few rows in front was a Jermaine Easter look a like or it was him

That's the bloke. Just seemed strange that none of them seemed interested in the game. Understand the ones in suits might be agents but he looked out of place as a player. Possibly spoilt son waiting to take over the family business. 

47 minutes ago, Danwal said:

I abused my sons mini membership to get the posh seats in the Lansdown stand. I saw a guy  in a tracksuit with two blokes in suits. Clearly no interest in the football and looked like a new signing. However he did go down to the bar at half time to buy some drinks( Fanta and Pepsi) anyone else see him and know he he was. Also suited up and sat a few rows in front was a Jermaine Easter look a like or it was him

Fock me sideways, Lee Peacock is on his way back!

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Was it a tall guy in a blue tracksuit? If so, thought the same thing. He was with a guy in a suit, parked on the industrial estate over the railway line. Can't imagine a potential signing would have to park there though! COYR 

Yes I saw them also. It was very odd. They were both walking in the middle of the road about 530pm in the trading estate the other side of Winterstoke Road, and didn't care that it was rammed with cars trying to get out.  To be honest I thought they were a pair of dicks strutting down the middle of the road. I caught the eye of the bloke wearing the suit and he smiled. My first reaction was the bloke wearing the blue tracksuit could have been the Swedish winger we are allegedly in talks to sign, but it couldn't have been, because this bloke must have been 6ft 4 at least and built more like a Centre Half or Target man. They were either totally oblivious to the fact they were walking down the middle of the road, or didn't care. Either way they weren't trying to hide!

3 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Was it a tall guy in a blue tracksuit? If so, thought the same thing. He was with a guy in a suit, parked on the industrial estate over the railway line. Can't imagine a potential signing would have to park there though! COYR 

Well interestingly, remember the night we announced Sam Baldock at half time.  I was walking with my son along Duckmoor Rd, 2 guys got out of a car we were approaching, at the time we were talking about Baldock and I happened to ask what does he look like.  My son said, pointing at one "like him" - And sure enough it was.

1 hour ago, Eastred said:

Yes I saw them also. It was very odd. They were both walking in the middle of the road about 530pm in the trading estate the other side of Winterstoke Road, and didn't care that it was rammed with cars trying to get out.  To be honest I thought they were a pair of dicks strutting down the middle of the road. I caught the eye of the bloke wearing the suit and he smiled. My first reaction was the bloke wearing the blue tracksuit could have been the Swedish winger we are allegedly in talks to sign, but it couldn't have been, because this bloke must have been 6ft 4 at least and built more like a Centre Half or Target man. They were either totally oblivious to the fact they were walking down the middle of the road, or didn't care. Either way they weren't trying to hide!

Interesting.. well Bogle is listed at around 6ft 3"

Couple of pics of him attached; look familiar? 

Strange place for a new signing and his representatives to park though. 

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

2 hours ago, Eastred said:

No the guy in the blue track suit had closer cropped hair. 

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Could of had a hair cut! But I'm not convinced it's the same bloke. He was also sat up by or in the boxes, around about the half way line mark. COYR 

????

IMG_2021.JPG

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

????

IMG_2021.JPG

Definitely not. This guy is too slight. The bloke in the blue tracksuit was tall and heavier.

We will all probably see him in a Hi Viz at the next home game! He was proabably being interviewed for a stewards job ;)

Archived