IGNORED

Who Plays Tuesday?

AppyDAZE

I can see Baker starting since Jens pulled up towards the end yesterday and Gus in for Famara as he was looking a bit leggy after 70 or so.

As always, we don`t know who picked up knocks yesterday so will have to wait and see. If we do sign Eliasson we should announce it on Monday and say he`s playing and that could well put another 1,000 on the gate IMO.

Just glad we don't have to travel; makes things a little easier in terms of assessing players, and ensuring those with knocks recover.

We've not actually got the deepest of squads, so imagine a fair few from yesterday will be involved; that said, Engvall, O'Dowda and Baker are good shouts for starts, if we're going to rotate at all.

See Birmingham have Crawley at St Andrews, who got tanked by Port Vale in their own backyard yesterday; imagine Brum will have an easier game that us before our visit, so may inform how we go.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Just glad we don't have to travel; makes things a little easier in terms of assessing players, and ensuring those with knocks recover.

We've not actually got the deepest of squads, so imagine a fair few from yesterday will be involved; that said, Engvall, O'Dowda and Baker are good shouts for starts, if we're going to rotate at all.

See Birmingham have Crawley at St Andrews, who got tanked by Port Vale in their own backyard yesterday; imagine Brum will have an easier game that us before our visit, so may inform how we go.

We don`t want extra time and penalties either!

Johnson said he didn't want to tinker too much and that he rates Argyle. However he will want to ease the new guys into the Saturday/Tuesday cycle and will want to get Baker to play as well.

I also think that the 11 yesterday set the template to how we are going to play and he will want to see if others can slot into that.

11 hours ago, RedDave said:

I reckon:

Fielding

Pisano. Hegeler. Mag. Kelly

COD.  GON.  Pack. Golbourne

.          Engvall. Diedhiou 

I'm not sure there will be many changes from yesterday. We lost momentum after the Hull game last season and I don't think Johnson will make that mistake again.

Strong 11 and then hopefully bring on likes of Kelly and Engvall into the game. I think Baker will start though

If we are going to continue with the high pressing game on Tuesday I can see Joe Morrell maybe getting a game. He has been involved alot during pre season and certainly didn't look out of place in the Cheltenham game. At this stage of the season it would be asking alot of Marlon and Korey to play that type of game 3 times in a week. It will probably be Gary o'Neil but not sure he has the "legs" to play the high tempo game.

Archived