IGNORED

Now that's a finish !

BobBobSuperBob

Came across this video - contained a lot of stuff I hadn't seen and worth a watch and a chuckle on a Sunday Morning if you're so inclined 

;)

And then watched this - some real idiots on here but made me laugh (Especially the second bloke, with the scarf , who comes back)

I love the one direct from a corner. It always amazes me that right footed players so rarely use the outside of their right foot from the right hand side.

For example you see hundreds of shots hit with the inside of the right foot that are dragged across the box. If they could use the outside of their right foot and angle the shot, I'm convince that more of those would creep in at the far post.

34 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And then watched this - some real idiots on here but made me laugh (Especially the second bloke, with the scarf , who comes back)

Always found it weird that the goalkeeper got sent off for that - yes it was excessive, but you can clearly see the fan was going in to attack him, so it was mostly self defence, and then anger that someone would be cowardly enough to try and kick him down from behind.

Archived