IGNORED

Wednesday fans love Jordan Rhodes!

2 hours ago, Distortia said:

I don't get it. And what does it have to do with the Transfer forum? Are we signing him?

I can help you out here.

I didn't put it originally the transfer forum, I put it on the football forum, because I believe it to be a football based story and I think i'm right in saying that Wednesday are a championship rival of ours, as are Wolves who are 'alleged' to have either made a bid, enquiry or shown interest recently and I am sure I am right in saying that there was also in January not only forum but internet stories saying that BCFC had showed an interest before Wednesday signed him.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding that exists.

Your'e welcome.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I can help you out here.

I didn't put it originally the transfer forum, I put it on the football forum, because I believe it to be a football based story and I think i'm right in saying that Wednesday are a championship rival of ours, as are Wolves who are 'alleged' to have either made a bid, enquiry or shown interest recently and I am sure I am right in saying that there was also in January not only forum but internet stories saying that BCFC had showed an interest before Wednesday signed him.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding that exists.

Your'e welcome.

Hey don't throw us under the bus, we didn't move it :innocent06:Screenshot_20170807-185908.png

I'll move it for you now. You're welcome :)

(Not that most of you care) But I can confirm he isn't very popular unfortunately. The manager hung him out to dry after the penalty shoot-out by telling a reporter at pitch side that he didn't want to take a penalty. What a lot of Wednesday fans have failed to grasp though is that this decision was made in training before the day of the game as he'd missed one in the penultimate game of the season and felt his confidence was low. Some fans have turned on him since though and have now decided he isn't good enough. 

It's all doom and gloom and the end of the world over on Owlstalk at the moment, seventy odd percent (according to a poll) want the manager sacked already. This is after finishing 6th and 4th in the last 2 seasons. Expectations change so quickly in football don't they?

Really need to beat Chesterfield in the cup tonight. 

Good luck against Plymouth.

Just now, Owl Visiting said:

(Not that most of you care) But I can confirm he isn't very popular unfortunately. The manager hung him out to dry after the penalty shoot-out by telling a reporter at pitch side that he didn't want to take a penalty. What a lot of Wednesday fans have failed to grasp though is that this decision was made in training before the day of the game as he'd missed one in the penultimate game of the season and felt his confidence was low. Some fans have turned on him since though and have now decided he isn't good enough. 

It's all doom and gloom and the end of the world over on Owlstalk at the moment, seventy odd percent (according to a poll) want the manager sacked already. This is after finishing 6th and 4th in the last 2 seasons. Expectations change so quickly in football don't they?

Really need to beat Chesterfield in the cup tonight. 

Good luck against Plymouth.

Thank you, good luck to you too. Hope it improves soon... I'd still like to be in your shoes ;)

Archived