IGNORED

Cheick N'Doye

Eastside Moonwalker

I'm not going to knock the players, no point - second half we played bad and were outplayed, obviously Harry gave them a bollocking at half time and they outplayed us. 

Was as anyone else impressed by N'doye? Definetely premier league quality I feel. Knocking balls to the wings and holding players off easy. We could do with a player like that but obviously we're not in the market for anybody other than a keeper I feel. 

I thought their left sided centre back went from worst player on the pitch in the 1st half to best in the 2nd. As soon as old boy Robinson came on he won and blocked everything. Saying that, we did become obsessed with hoofing it to bobby Reid. Not much of a contest.

3 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I'm not going to knock the players, no point - second half we played bad and were outplayed, obviously Harry gave them a bollocking at half time and they outplayed us. 

Was as anyone else impressed by N'doye? Definetely premier league quality I feel. Knocking balls to the wings and holding players off easy. We could do with a player like that but obviously we're not in the market for anybody other than a keeper I feel. 

100% agree. He reminded me of Marvin Elliot and Cisse. He is the type of player we need - a tough tackling ball winning midfielder. Having scouted Angers, I am surprised we did not pick him up TBH. Looks a good player for this level.

Agreed that we desperately now need a keeper. Frankie is just not good enough for this level of football....

Archived