IGNORED

Boycott

hoxton casual

This is clearly a wind-up

However, On the off chance it isn't there are two viable possiblities... 1. You didn't go and haven't seen the match and are simply reacting angrily to the result. Or 2. You're an idiot.

Either way - goodbye, you'll be sorely missed.

what kids like this have to realise is that we are Bristol City, we are where we are. We haven't won at St. Andrews for 28 years for a reason. It's bloody tough to get a result there or anywhere like it. Home teams don't just throw in the towel and give us a win. Get used to it. 

I am not one of LJ's biggest fans if you have read any of my older posts. However, cant see the problem. Played well today without being clinical enough. 61% possession, 25 shots, 10 corners.... as an away side that is pretty impressive. first half we were well on top and they scored a good but lucky goal really. Ball bouncing around, not properly cleared... Second goal was a great strike after we gave the ball away and midfield was too open. Other than those goals we weren't really in any kind of trouble and had defended quite well.

IMO, this was a very good away performance without the luck we deserved. We deserved at least 1 point. Bobby misses a sitter and hits the post. If those go in we would be cheering a great win! If we play like that we will win more than we lose. I thought we went too long in the second half and did not get the ball into Dhiedhou enough on the ground. In the first half he was almost unplayable. Smith and Patterson need to do more for me and we do need a new GK. Other than that, I though we were unlucky. Too early to be writing off Johnson. In fact, I am quite excited that we are close to having a very good team. I think we need that GK and a dominant ball winning midfielder to compliment Pack. No reason for any City fan to be negative. Quite the opposite.

Archived