IGNORED

SENSIBLE PRICINGA

generation1

1 minute ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

What time would you have to leave Bristol to get there? Fancy a fair few more away days this year but I have work until around 10 past 5 every night, i'm guessing no way of getting up pre kick off?

Break a few speed limits might be ok... Bit of a ******* pig to park around mind... Dump of a place.

23 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

What time would you have to leave Bristol to get there? Fancy a fair few more away days this year but I have work until around 10 past 5 every night, i'm guessing no way of getting up pre kick off?

I did Watford in the FA Cup replay after work a few season ago. 

I made it with time for a pint to spare. I've always found Parking there fairly easy, in the Hospital car park. 

34 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Break a few speed limits might be ok... Bit of a ******* pig to park around mind... Dump of a place.

That's what I'm thinking...although work in the centre so gonna have to be a mad one, might grab a ticket tomorrow when the season ticket holders can grab one and just see how it goes

1 hour ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I did Watford away in the FA Cup 2013-14 I think.

Was picked up by someone on here at 3ish I think we were there in plenty of time, spent a good hour or two in the pub before hand.

Archived