IGNORED

Burton v Birmingham

Lanterne Rouge

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

1 0 Birmingham. Know it's early days. But think it's going to be difficult for Burton to survive this season. Think Nigel Clough has done a fantastic job 

Yes, think they're going to finish bottom by some distance. Which is a shame really, but just realistic - their budget for this level is tiny. I hope they stick behind him even if they go down. 

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

1 0 Birmingham. Know it's early days. But think it's going to be difficult for Burton to survive this season. Think Nigel Clough has done a fantastic job 

I think you`re right. They can`t afford to strengthen and if they lose Irvine in the last couple of days of the window that won`t help. They`ll hope to do what they did last season and get a load of loans in in January but I think it may be too late by then - they started fairly well last season I think but haven`t this.

Just now, EmersonsRed said:

Yes, think they're going to finish bottom by some distance. Which is a shame really, but just realistic - their budget for this level is tiny. I hope they stick behind him even if they go down. 

Agree. The commentator said there record signing done his cruciate . And will miss the whole season. Didn't catch his name. A striker from Scotland. Massive loss when you probably have the smallest budget in the championship 

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Agree. The commentator said there record signing done his cruciate . And will miss the whole season. Didn't catch his name. A striker from Scotland. Massive loss when you probably have the smallest budget in the championship 

Liam Boyce. 500k from Ross County where he got 1 in 2. NI international.

Archived