IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

Great result tonight. Soaked up Watfords pressure, conceded but didn't give in and grew into the game. The substitutions were bang on and influenced the game. Watford put out a pretty strong side tonight and they are a physical team, so well done to the players and LJ and staff. More of the same Friday night please.....except less of the counter offensive please as my nerves can't take it!

55 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Carabao for all!!

Did someone say that the 3rd Round Draw takes place at 4.15 on Thursday morning? In that case they must be testing the strength of Carabao on whichever poor sods are picking the balls, whilst frothing at the mouth and clawing open their bloodshot eyes. It should make great telly.

Home now reading comments. We were excellent from about 60 minutes onwards, and hard working and committed before that. Gutted for odowda and his miss, for a period in the 2nd half he was almost unplayable, and lloyd kelly had a superb game as well. Bobby looks the real deal to me, lovely touches and almost a swagger about him on the pitch. Happy days!

6 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Did someone say that the 3rd Round Draw takes place at 4.15 on Thursday morning? In that case they must be testing the strength of Carabao on whichever poor sods are picking the balls, whilst frothing at the mouth and clawing open their bloodshot eyes. It should make great telly.

They're banking on no bugger being awake to see them arse it up. By the time they've done the 37th redraw people will just be rolling out of bed.

8 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Looks like we got this tonight Major!! :thumbsup:

Typical City, can never count on them ! 

I was completely underwhelmed by the prospect of this match and thought it was going to be a routine disappointment leading to more demoralisation ahead of our televised game on Friday night .

I am happy that I was wrong .

Well done to all concerned.

A very positive evening .

7 hours ago, Groundhopping FC said:

Well done City!

For those of you who want a recap of the game, or who genuinely couldn't come to Watford, check out my brand new video:

Remember to like and subscribe!

thanks for that, and only a pound for you to get in bargain! just a small criticism you got both Watford goals but missed all three of ours, I'm sure you will get better as you go on but thanks again, when do you think you will make it to ashton gate? 

Archived