IGNORED

Park and Ride on Friday

Bedred31

Does anyone know if the park and ride will be operational on Friday. As a London/Bedfordshire exile for over 20 years, all my recent experience to the Gate is by train via TM. On Friday I am driving up from my parents house in Yatton. Years ago we would park on the grass verge on the slip road by the David Lloyd centre but I believe this is now prohibited (why?). My Dad is 80 next birthday (fit but slowing down) and my son is bringing his new girlfriend to her first City game. All giving me a bit of a headache at present. Any parking advice / suggestions would be very gratefully received. Many thanks all.

55 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Does anyone know if the park and ride will be operational on Friday. As a London/Bedfordshire exile for over 20 years, all my recent experience to the Gate is by train via TM. On Friday I am driving up from my parents house in Yatton. Years ago we would park on the grass verge on the slip road by the David Lloyd centre but I believe this is now prohibited (why?). My Dad is 80 next birthday (fit but slowing down) and my son is bringing his new girlfriend to her first City game. All giving me a bit of a headache at present. Any parking advice / suggestions would be very gratefully received. Many thanks all.

The port way park + ride is operational .A G 1

Archived