IGNORED

contracts

cityred exile

Just wondering if I am correct in thinking  there are 3  first team members  out of contract at the end of the season ?   I seem to think that  Fielding Brownhill And O,Neil  are the 3  , I Can understand if O,Neil  was not offered another one ,    But surely Frankie and Brownie should have another 2/3 year deal on the table        in recent seasons allthe frontline squad members  have been offered new contracts   with the exception of Marc little  whos contractwas let to run down and out .  and no fee was enjoyed by the club          

1 minute ago, robinreliant said:

I would want all three on new contracts. Squad is becoming more and more solid now. Gon - experience. Josh up and coming. Frankie - keeps defying all that think he's replaceable.

I like GON, he's not been fit but like his energy - can see his class although many don't yet

FF maybe, just his kicking and distribution for me, can't knock his shot stopping and he's seems to be improving on crosses from what I've seen 

10 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I like GON, he's not been fit but like his energy - can see his class although many don't yet

FF maybe, just his kicking and distribution for me, can't knock his shot stopping and he's seems to be improving on crosses from what I've seen 

Agree about Frankie. Instinctive shot stopper and has improved his all round game.

Archived