IGNORED

Jens Hegeler injury.

cidered abroad

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I was wondering why he wasn't in the squad Friday

Not sure why we bought him - he doesn't fit into our high tempo midfield pressing game and down the pecking order at CB

I think we want him to play as a holding midfielder where we need someone exactly like him but with more energy but he seems to want to play in central defence where there are a few ahead of him.

44 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I think we want him to play as a holding midfielder where we need someone exactly like him but with more energy but he seems to want to play in central defence where there are a few ahead of him.

I thought he was an attacking midfielder in the German league?

Would make a good sweeper in a 3 at the back 

2 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I was wondering why he wasn't in the squad Friday

Not sure why we bought him - he doesn't fit into our high tempo midfield pressing game and down the pecking order at CB

"Not sure why we bought him" I often think the same thing about a few of the recent signings, who don't look as though they will ever be a first team regular 

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

"Not sure why we bought him" I often think the same thing about a few of the recent signings, who don't look as though they will ever be a first team regular 

Perhaps we bought him cos he's a decent player. Fee was quite small, compared to Baker. So good business if you ask me. Good back up CB, and can play CM if needed as well! 

Archived