IGNORED

Jonny Smith on BT Sport tonight

jambodinho

5 minutes ago, Pezo said:

At 20 and playing in the national league I will be interested to see if he stands out, if he is going to make it in any of the top 3 tiers I expect him to be able run rings around other players at that level.

Given he can't get a start for them I'm to go with he can't. 

5 hours ago, redapple said:

My 'safety net' bet is depending on AFC Fylde tonight. Got 7 correct results this afternoon in the Women's Football with this tagged on the end. Come on Jonny !

I did too, were some big odds ons which provided an 8 fold at 12.3/1 and came in (European Clubs Championship) will look out fot that again

On 28/08/2017 at 21:41, Red Right Hand said:

Won 1-0, a couple of runs forward and one defensive tackle but Fylde were just seeing the game out really, taking it into the corners.

Didn`t know Fylde`s manager was Dave Challinor either.

You had to throw in about Dave Challinor didn't you? :laugh:.

2 hours ago, handsofclay said:

You had to throw in about Dave Challinor didn't you? :laugh:.

That Tranmere side did give us the runaround back then on a regular basis didn`t it?

Eric Nixon in goal, Ged Brannan, Challinor, Ian Muir, Johnny Morrissey plus a few others.

One 6-0 on a Friday night springs to mind. John Pender (?) was sent off on his debut I think and Robbie Turner was stretchered off IIRC.

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

That Tranmere side did give us the runaround back then on a regular basis didn`t it?

Eric Nixon in goal, Ged Brannan, Challinor, Ian Muir, Johnny Morrissey plus a few others.

One 6-0 on a Friday night springs to mind. John Pender (?) was sent off on his debut I think and Robbie Turner was stretchered off IIRC.

In our promotion  season !

Not sure it was Pender SO -

Made a last minute decision to jump in my car and drive up there on the Friday afternoon  ! - it looked a crap decision a few hours later !!! :laughcont:

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In our promotion  season !

Not sure it was Pender SO -

Made a last minute decision to jump in my car and drive up there on the Friday afternoon  ! - it looked a crap decision a few hours later !!! :laughcont:

It was Robbie Carnage, wasn`t it? I bloody drove for that one.

18 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

It was Robbie Carnage, wasn`t it? I bloody drove for that one.

Me too. All the bloody way from Bridgwater in a clapped out mini van with no heater! Didn`t dare go up the motorway in it so did the valley road and on to Shrewsbury and the Wirral from there. Took all night to get home!

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Me too. All the bloody way from Bridgwater in a clapped out mini van with no heater!

We drove on up to Southport, got cabbaged and stayed in an hotel. Fell out with the owner, I seem to recall?!

Christ, my mother had a mini van.....it was like driving around in a bass drum.

Archived