IGNORED

Manager of the Round

Hellfire Corner

Manager: Lee Johnson (Bristol City)

Bristol City marched on to Round Three following a stunning second-half display to see off Premier League Watford at Vicarage Road.

Johnson's half-time introduction of Bobby Reid was one of his inspired decisions, with the in-form forward netting one as the Robins fought back to claim a 3-2 triumph.

What an inspired piece of management to bring on our in form forward, never would have thought of that.

16 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Manager: Lee Johnson (Bristol City)

Bristol City marched on to Round Three following a stunning second-half display to see off Premier League Watford at Vicarage Road.

Johnson's half-time introduction of Bobby Reid was one of his inspired decisions, with the in-form forward netting one as the Robins fought back to claim a 3-2 triumph.

What an inspired piece of management to bring on our in form forward, never would have thought of that.

I agree and I think LJ probably would too, he's not the one claiming to be inspired after all. He'll take it though I am sure, If Bobby had picked up an injury instead of "inspiring" the win, he would be getting some stick instead.

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I agree and I think LJ probably would too, he's not the one claiming to be inspired after all. He'll take it though I am sure, If Bobby had picked up an injury instead of "inspiring" the win, he would be getting some stick instead.

Agreed that wasn't a dig at LJ it was a dig at the wording of the report.

Archived