IGNORED

Loan watch 2017/18 Season

GrahamC

41 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Just watched long highlights of that game. Edwards and Semenyo in particular stood out. Semenyo held it up well, won plenty of tackles, scored a very well taken goal and looks very strong and quick. He got man of the match having come on early in the game for an injured player. Imagine he will keep his place now. Edwards looked very fast and has some tricks on him. Both doing well for 18 year olds at that level. 

You can see Lemmonheigh-Evans goal on around 7 minutes here.

47 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Just watched long highlights of that game. Edwards and Semenyo in particular stood out. Semenyo held it up well, won plenty of tackles, scored a very well taken goal and looks very strong and quick. He got man of the match having come on early in the game for an injured player. Imagine he will keep his place now. Edwards looked very fast and has some tricks on him. Both doing well for 18 year olds at that level. 

Just watched it, both of them looked good physically and battled well against some tough players.

Semenyo took his 2nd goal really well and worked hard tracking back for the team. Edwards looks very quick and linked up well with a goal and assist.

Both certainly have a bright future

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

34 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Just watched it, both of them looked good physically and battled well against some tough players.

Semenyo took his 2nd goal really well and worked hard tracking back for the team. Edwards looks very quick and linked up well with a goal and assist.

Both certainly have a bright future

Do either of you know anything about their right back? He looked good in those highlights, I just wondered if he is an upcoming youngster....

27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Do either of you know anything about their right back? He looked good in those highlights, I just wondered if he is an upcoming youngster....

I think that's Danny Ball who we released about 5 years ago, not 100% sure though

6 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Max O’Leary joined Solihull Moors when they were in dreadful form, he’s since got 11 clean sheets in 17 games. Is he another that might be ready next season? 

a tremendous record isn't it? They are almost safe from relegation. I wonder what his distribution is like? :)

Found this on Engvalls appearance for the last 16 minutes of their defeat to Hammarsby. 

Gustav Engvall (in 74 ') - 5
Has evidently developed since last pulling on the blue and white shirt. Won a lot of ball and felt dangerous as soon as he watched it. Had he had more time, he could have scored a goal. 

Solihull Moors won again and look to be safe from relegation now, in no small part due to young Max and his run of clean sheets although they did let one in yesterday - still won 3-1 though.

AFC Fylde and Jonny Smith looking pretty good for the playoffs too even though they lost to Maidstone yesterday.

Just now, JonDolman said:

Maybe but their form has improved I think since he's not been playing

It has but it`s still a bit two steps forward and one step back. I can`t see them avoiding relegation this season and sadly I think that will be the end of a proud club.

In three years Plainmoor will just be yet another housing estate and the club will be defunct.:sad26:

10 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Owers has made public calls  for improvement from dowling. In private don’t think dowling is too happy with not being played. 

This is why, imo, loans are so important. He may not be happy coming off the bench now but he has to learn the only way to make it back is to train harder and fight for a place. Even more so in a relegation battle where a more seasoned player may be preferred. He has had a good loan regardless and will come back knowing you can’t walk into a conference team let alone a championship one. 

Archived